Monday, October 2, 2006



I’ll admit that gravure model, Rio Natsume, is a butterface. Even though she has no chin, her lips are too big and puffy, and her smile is a minus, she’s got a body that more than makes up for it and I would most definitely love to breed with her.



As I mentioned in a previous post, big-breasted models in Japan enjoy a superstar status. Apparently, Japanese people are even more obsessed with big breasts than Americans are. She’s so popular that she is featured in a video game, has appeared on Japanese television numerous times, and has her own DVDs with really weird-sounding titles. Some things just don’t translate. For example, the titles of some of her DVDs include, “Go to Beach”, “Peach2 no Shizuku”, and “Pure Smile”.




Anyway, I’ve had a pretty weird sleeping schedule. My allergies were acting up again so I took a generic version of Benedryl. Fortunately, this took place on the weekend because it pretty much knocked me out for the next 18 hours. However, there was a break somewhere in between these 18 hours where I woke up for maybe 45 minutes. It’s a little bit hazy as to what I did during this time, but I do distinctly remember watching part of “Flavor of Love”. What’s annoying is the fact that I have the non-sleep-inducing allergy medication but I just don’t know where I put it.



By the way, shortly before I moved into my current apartment, I had to clean up my old place and get things in order. If you know me, you’ll know that I am a walking disaster area. Because I have OCD, I have a tendency to hord things and not put things away. So piles of things eventually add up over the years.



Anyway, when I cleaned my place up, I started discovering hidden treasures; things I never knew that I had but was happy to realize that I did. For example, I found a $100 dollar bill. I have absolutely no idea where it came from. If I were a betting man I would say that it was probably a Christmas or birthday present. I also found a bunch of “new” clothing that I never even tried on. They still even had the price tags on them. I’m not sure how long they were there but I would say that it could have been up to 8 months or more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment