Monday, October 23, 2006



Melinda Windsor (38" - 23" - 36"), Playboy Playmate circ. 1966, was a model that revealed very little about herself. In fact, her name is a pseudonym. So, what little info there is about her could be fabricated. Assuming it is true, she was was a student at UCLA by night and a insurance rater (whatever that is) by day. She used the money she earned from her spread to continue her studies and eventually get her Ph.D and become a teacher. A smart girl is always nice in my book. Needless to say, I would definitely have been willing to enter her. She looks almost too young to pose nude. She could easily pass for 18 or 19, which is practically jailbait.






I had a pretty frustrating experience with my toilet recently. I suddenly realized that it was clogged and I didn’t have a plunger yet. So I was busy jamming my
toilet scrubber up there to see if that would be a decent substitute. I really jammed that sucker down there, too. It was kind of like sticking a finger down the throat of a bolemic toilet.





Needless to say, that plan didn't work too well. If anything, it only made things worse. So I tepidly (not completely, mind you) flush the toilet a few times for good measure to see if that might solve the problem. It didn't, of course. It only filled the toilet to the brim. All bets were off. I was forced to get a plunger -- and soon. I mean, who knows when I'll have to do a #2. I wanted to strangle the little son-of-a-bitch.





Instead, I decided to drive over to my parents place to steal their plunger. No dice. It was around 12:00 a.m. and I didn't know where they keep it. Apparently, they don't put it in the bathroom like normal people. I also wake my dad up in the process and he shouts at me from his bed. So I left and decided to buy one at Safeway. But this meant that I had to go back home and get my wallet. Thank god for Safeway because they are open 24 hours per day. I was surprised to learn that plungers are cheap as hell -- $2.15. Not bad at all.





I finally get home and I'm thinking to myself if the plunger doesn't work, I'm going to take a sledgehammer and start World War 9 right in my bathroom. But it does work. So I was ready to go to sleep. But -- since I have obsessive-compulsive-disorder -- I first had to thoroughly wash both the plunger and the toilet scrubber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment