Friday, October 6, 2006



Clocking in at approximately an E-cup, Sophie Howard (the topless one) is definitely smaller than I would prefer, but I am still willing to bang her nonetheless. I’m sure that you all are wondering who the better-endowed one is. She’s Lucy Pinder, who I profiled in my first post on this blog. Unfortunately, I erased that post because I was having trouble uploading pictures. I won’t dwell on Pinder other than to say that she won’t pose topless. She sticks to her guns in that respect. I wish she would stick to my gun.



Back to Sophie. I like these pictures of Sophie because they are impromptu. Most of the pictures I found of her are too glammed up. I don’t go for that sort of thing. By the way, these pictures are also kind of a misnomer. Lesbian action isn’t my bag. But I’m sure a lot of you perverts out there are into that, which is why I included it. Sophie has three tatooed stars of varying size along her back, is a vegetarian, and likes rock music -- particularly metal. By the way, I hate tatoos -- especially when they are on a girl’s back. It is a distraction when I’m doing her doggy-style. This reminds me: I like doing girls doggy-style because it allows us both the opportunity to watch T.V.



My life has been pretty uneventful as of late. Currently I’m looking for work -- preferably at a video store (I’ve applied to Blockbuster and Hollywood Video). By the way, do you know what’s totally cool? You can fill out a job application online if you are applying for a dinky little job like the one that I’m applying for. And, even better, when I fill out one, half-a-dozen electronic copies automatically get sent out to other stores in the area. It’s so fucking easy I can’t believe it. It took me 20 minutes tops! I even got to stay at home and watch “Survivor”.



Anyway, I hear that the pay is pretty good. To be honest I don’t really care so much about that (though it would be nice). Mainly, I just want to work for the sake of working. It’s important to keep busy and simply attending school just isn’t cutting it for me. I think that a video store would be ideal because I’m a total movie fiend. I’ve seen thousands of movies during my short life and I intend to see thousands more before all is said and done.



I worked at a video store back in 1998. A gay coworker was trying to get me to sleep with him. I have no idea why. At that time I was on a little anti-depressant known as Effexor. A notorious side-effect of Effexor is that those who take it gain copious amounts of weight. I was no exception. I gained something like 65 pounds while I was on it. Once I was off it, the poundage simply melted off. Unfortunately, I wasn’t left unscatched, as I gained a few stretch marks (though they aren’t really noticeable at this point). The strangest thing was that even though I gained all that weight and had to get a new wardrobe, I was in total denial about it. I never even thought that I was overweight. I just noticed that I sweated like crazy (even in air-conditioned rooms). The full extent of it never hit me until I saw some old pictures of myself. I was shocked. I looked like a totally different person.

Another strange thing about my life is that about two years later, I became manorexic. I worked out like crazy and ate sparingly. I was this gaunt thing with clothes just hanging off of me. And, like with my weight gain situation, it didn’t really hit me until I saw pictures of myself after the fact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment