Thursday, September 28, 2006



Okay, all you assholes and dickwads who read my blog but don’t comment (you know who you are), today’s bang of the week is Harumi Nemoto. I’ve come upon a cache of pictures of busty Japanese girls, so I’ll probably be doing at least one more post on a busty Japanese girl. I really couldn’t find much information on this one other than her measurements, which are: Bust, 103 mm, Waist: 60 mm, Hips: 88 mm. In other words, she was born to breed. With me.



For the record, I would like to say that I would love to bang a Latina. Based on what I’ve read, they fuck like there’s no tomorrow. Southern Europeans too. That’s the kind of action I’m looking for. Asians are supposedly the total opposite, which is a total minus. I’ve read that they are passive and just sit there with their hole waiting to be entered.



There is a hot Indian girl (East Indian, not Native American) in one of my classes. She is kind of young so I don’t think I want much to do with her. But I will admit that she has a nice body. I will grant her that much. Her boobs are probably C-cups -- possibly even 36C. Definitely smaller than I’d prefer, but they still look extremely squeezable. And she just has a nice body in general. A good breeder. She also has strange eyes. They are silver-colored. I am pretty sure that they are contacts, though.



Anyway, there are some problems with Indian women and Indian people in general. They don’t use deodorant. Why? And there’s another thing (though this applies more to Arabic women) wrong with Indian women. I call it the two H’s: 1.) High-maintenance and 2.) Hairy. I would most definitely not date a woman with those characteristics. A woman with too much hair is just plain revolting. By the way, fairly recently I was shocked to learn about the fact that a lot of women have all-out beards. If tweezers didn’t exist, this world would be a much different place.



By the way, this last picture of Harumi wasn’t intended to be erotic. It is more of an extension to what I wrote about last time. WHY DO JAPANESE GIRLS ALWAYS GIVE PEACE SIGNS WHEN THEY POSE FOR PICTURES? It is a real pet-peeve of mine. It shows a lack of creativity and I tend to think that such people wouldn’t be very interesting to talk to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment