Wednesday, September 13, 2006





Jana Defi’s face is as ugly as her body is hot. I couldn’t find much info on this one other than that she is from Czechlosovakia (sp.?). I’m just amazed at how her breasts stay so firm in spite of their size. She has a great ass too. And she doesn’t really have chicken legs. She’s a breeding machine and I would definitely love to ride her.

I was thinking that there are three categories of physical attractiveness: “Cute”, “Beautiful”, and “Sexy”. Each person has their own ideas of what’s attractive and, as such, such categories depend on one’s personal views. But these three categories exist within everyone. H’ll give you my personal ideas of these three categories.

Cute: This one is the hardest to define. In my opinion, many Asians tend to be cute. Cute people tend to have a petite figure, sometimes they have nice dimples, and a nice smile. I guess you could objectively say that a little brother or sister can be cute. But such people do not stir any sexual desire whatsoever. They can just be fun to look at. I’m sorry if I am being vague, but words escape me. Here's an example of a cute person:


Beautiful: This one is pretty straightforward. Generally, you could say that models that you see in magazines such as “Cosmopolitan” and “Vogue” are beautiful. They have a fabulous bone structure and well-proportioned facial features. Strangely, beautiful (especially thin) women are what many women want to look like -- all to the detriment of the sexy factor. I think that most straight guys don’t like thin women and it always amazes me to see how many girls want to be rail-thin. Don’t get me wrong -- a flat, hard stomach is a very nice thing, but Jesus! Anyway, here are two examples of beautiful women (minus a Cambodian boy):



Sexy: Like “beautiful”, this one is pretty straightforward. Big boobs, curvy ass, flat-stomach, well-toned body. I don’t really need to give any examples.

Each one isn’t mutually exclusive, however. Often times there are hybrids. The paradigm can be looked at as a triangle, with “beautiful” in one corner, “cute” in another, and “sexy” in another corner. In this paradigm, you can cross the boundaries, resulting in beautiful/cute, beautiful/sexy, and sometimes even cute/sexy. Or all three. If you want, you can also break it down by percentages, such as 80% beautiful and 20% sexy or 15% cute, 50% sexy, and 35% beautiful. Some examples of the beautiful/sexy hybrid are Heidi Klum, Kelly Brook, and (even though I’m really not into Afro-Americans) Tyra Banks or Halle Berry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment